-Other Therapists & Professionals
-Ministers, Priests, etc.
Contact me regarding giving a presentation to your workplace/community group/congregation/etc., and please mention my professional services as a referral resource.
-WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board)
-EAP of CUPE (Employee Assistance Program of Canadian Union of Public Employees)
BRIGHTER VISTAS COUNSELLING SERVICES' BENEFITS
- Although I have M.A.s in both Psychology and Counselling, as well as over 12 years of full-time experience in private practice, I only charge $140-$160/hr. to keep therapy affordable.
- I have an M.A. with a specialization in Couple's Therapy specifically, and have worked successfully with hundreds of couples over many years.
- I've been very successful resolving Individual, Couple and Family issues in the areas of specialty listed and have many satisfied clients who have transformed their lives.
- I'm continuously updating my skills through ongoing continuing education and remain current with the fields of Psychology, Counselling and Spirituality.
- I've always been interested in the areas of Psychology and Spirituality, and with these being my passions, graduated with awards and Magna Cum Laude distinctions.
Contact me & let's get started on YOUR Brighter Vista!
I use an integrated style, incorporating many empirically-validated approaches including:
- Cognitive Behavioural
- Object Relations
- Systems Theory
ghter-vistas-counselling-services-carlsbad-springs">Our Business Reviews at 2findLocal.com</a>
<p><a href=http://www.bigreddirectory.ca>Opening Hours - Canada</a></p>
MA (PSYCH) & MA (IND & COUPLES COUNSELLING)
Brighter Vistas Counselling Services
Psychological Services, Counselling & Life Coaching